Like a lot of businesses, travel is crucial to our success, and we’re always looking for ways to get the most out of our travel investment. Fortunately, American Airlines® supports businesses of all sizes with various travel programs and services, including the Business Extra® program; a complimentary loyalty program that reduces travel costs for small and mid-sized companies while allowing employees to continue to earn their AAdvantage® miles.
"Business Extra® has allowed us to minimize travel expenses and expand our travel policy.” says John Tatum, Owner and CEO of Genesco Sports Enterprises. "We are able to reach more clients, send employees to conferences to advance management skills and gain deeper connections in the sports industry, so we can design client programs which plan ahead for the next decade, not just today."
Via our association with American Airlines, we had the opportunity to be featured in the December 2018 issue of American Way, American's inflight magazine, as well as on BusinessExtra.com/Spotlight.
Enter your name and email address below for a chance to WIN a football signed by either Tony Romo or Dez Bryant. Click Here for full rules.
THE REWARDS OF BUSINESS EXTRA POINTS
Joining is free and easy, and there is no annual commitment. Companies earn one Business Extra point for every $5 spent on employee air travel on American, British Airways, Iberia and select airline partners and redeem those points for flights, upgrades, AAdvantage® elite status and more.
INTERESTED IN BECOMING A BUSINESS EXTRA MEMBER?JOIN NOW
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the United States and District of Columbia (excluding residents of Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin lslands, all US. territories and possessions and all overseas military installations) who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry with a valid Social Security number. Employees an immediate families of Genesco Sports Enterprises. Inc., its affiliates and subsidiaries are ineligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Genesco Sports Enterprises, Inc. (“Sponsor"), as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 a.m. Central Daylight Time (“CDT”) on December 1, 2018 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CDT on February 28, 2019 (“Sweepstakes Period"). Sponsor's designated official judging organization’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by visiting www.gsesports.com/businessextra and following the online instructions to complete and submit the entry form. Message and data rates may apply should you choose to access the Website via your mobile phone or other Web-enabled device. Check with your wireless service provider for details on these and other applicable charges. Entrants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor. You may enter only once during the Sweepstakes Period and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
5. Prizes (2 total): One (1) winner (“Winner #1") will receive one (1) autographed Tony Romo football (ARV $399.99) (“Prize #1 ") and one (1) separate and different winner (“Winner #2") will receive one (1) autographed Dez Bryant football (ARV $399.99) (“Prize #2”). Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. Any difference between the stated valued and the actual value will not be awarded. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prizes are non-transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use winner‘s name, likeness. and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. All drawings will be conducted through an independent judging agency, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Limit one (1) prize per person.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Two (2) prizes will be awarded after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period to two (2) separate and different winners - Winner #1 and Winner #2. For each prize, one (1) potential winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about March 5. 2019 from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Non-winning Entries from the Prize #1 random drawing will carry forward to the Prize #2 random drawing. Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered the Sweepstakes with within five (5) days following the winner selection. Sponsor shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 72 hours from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Any alternate potential winner selected will also be required to respond to the notification within the time frame stated above.
Potential winners will be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and, unless prohibited by law, publicly release to Sponsor within five (5) days of prize acceptance. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Rules, including verification that the winner is eighteen (18) years of age or older, the potential winner will be declared an official winner of the Sweepstakes. If the Sponsor cannot verify that the potential winner is eighteen (18) years of age or older prior to winner notification, then the potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be randomly selected (time permitting).
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this contest you understand that Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of Sponsor, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Sponsor may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (it appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND TEXAS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located In Texas having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: A winner’s list may be obtained within thirty (30) days after the Sweepstakes Period expires by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Genesco Sports Enterprises, Attn: Carly Salczynski, 5944 Luther Lane, Suite 500, Dallas, TX 75225.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Genesco Sports Enterprises, Inc., 5944 Luther Lane, Suite 500, Dallas, TX 75225.